In the pursuit of clinical excellence and providing our patients with the highest quality podiatry care, we have developed the My FootDr group Clinical Advisory Committee (CAB).
The CAB is an independent committee dedicated to the clinical needs of our group. The ultimate function is to promote clinical governance across our podiatry group. This includes sharing responsibility and accountability for the quality of care, continuous improvement to systems and practices, minimizing risks and fostering an environment of excellence in care for our patients.
Across this group, the CAB will be given full support from the board of directors to ensure podiatrists and clinics are functioning appropriately and reaching best practice outcomes. Furthermore, the CAB will also be given the task to proactively reform and or create:
- Treatment Guides
- Training initiatives (including required workforce development)
- Screening Tools
- Overarching clinical policies and procedures
- Approval of innovative technologies and products
- Review, assess and provide recommendations on clinical complaints
Our CAB Members
The CAB is comprised of My FootDr podiatrists and chaired by Adrian Singh.
- Adrian Singh — Chairman (My FootDr Redcliffe)
- Trent Johnston – My FootDr Townsville
- Abbey Smith – my FootDr (Unley/Christies Adelaide)
- Luke Hewitt – Darwin
- Matt Keating – Perth