Balance Diet Centres help you develop healthy eating habits for your lifestyle. Our team of dietitians are highly trained, nationally registered practitioners who provide diet services to suit your needs.
Our clinic philosophy is “Healthy eating for your lifestyle”. We translate complex nutrition science into easy-to-understand language and can tailor-make meal plans to suit your needs. We do not give people generic, one-size-fits-all plans.
Why see a Dietitian?
The Accredited Practising Dietitans (APDs) at Balance Diet Centre are highly trained and passionate about nutrition. Dietitians are “healthy eating professionals” with at least 4 years of university study. They have the skills and knowledge to assess clients on an individual basis to improve their health or treat medical conditions.
Our APDs have a wide range of special interests, which means we can help you with any food-related issue including:
- general health and wellbeing
- diabetes (prediabetes, type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes)
- high cholesterol
- weight management (weight loss or weight gain)
- food allergy and intolerance
- irritable bowel syndrome and other gastrointestinal concerns
- paediatric nutrition & fussy eating
- bariatric nutrition (lapbanding, gastric sleeves)
If it’s about food – a Dietitian can help!