Proudly Supporting Women’s Health Week, 3rd – 8th Sep 2018
The team at My FootDr is proudly supporting Jean Haile’s Women’s Health Week by hosting a series of events dedicated to women’s health. Your local health care professionals will join together, to discuss important women’s health topics and answer any questions you might have.
Select your location to view the different topics that will be covered and guest speakers for the night. Spaces are limited.
Refreshments will be served, and gift bags for all that attend. Bring your female family and friends for an evening not to be missed!
- Stephanie Vanden-Bergh from Lively Physio – ‘Exercise injury prevention for women’
- Juliette Khorenko: My FootDr Podiatrist – ‘The Secrets to Healthy Feet for Life’
- Sharyn Waterhouse: Snap Fitness Personal Trainer – ‘The importance of exercise for women of all ages’
- The ugly truth behind those beautiful nails
- High heels and bunions. How to help your feet survive a night on the town!
- Why your feet hurt when you wake up in the morning
- How to find the perfect shoe for your foot type
- Common women’s health problems related to feet, exercise and lifestyle.
Hosted by My FootDr & All Sports Indooroopilly Guest Speakers
- Seb’ Buchanan. Podiatrist ‘The Secrets to Healthy Feet for Life’
- Rebecca Disher (Eat Smart Dietician) “Women and Gut Health”
- Kristy Bright “Pelvic Floor and Exercise.”
- Lisa Gibson: Consultant Pharmacist and Credentialled Diabetes Educator from Life Pharmacy Group. Important Health Checks
- Natalie McConachie: Women’s Health & Paediatric Physiotherapist from Macquarie Women’s Health, speaking on how pelvic dysfunction affects your day to day life
- Bevan Charlton-White: Senior Podiatrist from My FootDr Dubbo- ‘The Secrets to Healthy Feet for Life’. Including, The ugly truth behind those beautiful nails. High heels and bunions. Why your feet hurt when you wake up in the morning and how to find the perfect shoe for your foot type!
Refreshments will be provided.
Plus free toenail screenings (optional) will be available after the information seminar, so please remember not to wear any nail polish!
- Reflexologist: Sarah Cole – Improving women’s health through reflexology
- Physiotherapist: Tania Ciavalini – The Perks of Pilates based exercise on women’s health
- Podiatrist: Stacey Keating – Healthy Heels – Why women are more likely to develop heel pain and 5 steps of at-home management.
Are your toenails ready for summer? Following the conclusion of the information session get your FREE toenail screening from our Podiatrists.
Just remember not to wear any nail polish on your toenails.
- Madison Knight (Podiatrist) – “All Things Feet” – Bunions, footwear, foot strengthening and more!
- Frauke Tyack (Physiotherapist) – “Fix Your Posture” – Healthy posture habits, walking exercises, importance of stretching and more!
Are your toenails ready for summer? Following the conclusion of the information session, FREE toenail screenings are available from our podiatrist. Just remember not to wear any nail polish on your toenails!.
The team at My FootDr Warragul and remedial massage therapist Rachael Elswyk from Fiore Body, are supporting Jean Hailes Women’s Health Week, by hosting a free event dedicated to women ’s health. Guest Speakers
- Podiatrist, Brendan Lord ‘The Secrets behind healthy feet’
- Rachael Elswyk, women’s health remedial massage therapist, from Fiore Body.