Australia’s largest podiatry brand is growing and we would love you to join us on our journey by partnering with us. We are looking for partners wanting to sell all or part of their practice. Whether you are contemplating your succession plan or just want to supercharge the growth in your clinic by partnering with us, we would love to hear from you.
Partners may choose to stay on as a podiatrist with greater work-life balance, assist in research, join our support team or use your skills in other areas. Alternatively, you may just want to sell your practice and achieve real value for all of your hard work.
With a drive to grow our network of clinics, My FootDr is currently offering culturally aligned clinics an opportunity to join the group.
The Benefits For You
- My FootDr’s focus is to deliver management and education support to podiatrists and their teams, allowing for them to be the benchmark in patient care and clinical outcomes. Furthermore, we strive to be the leader in research and innovation in foot care around the world.
- Our management team is experienced in managing multiple podiatry clinics, is focused on culture, clinical standards, career development and inclusive management to achieve optimal outcomes for our teams and our patients.
- Administrative burden is reduced. My FootDr delivers industry leading administrative support, tailored for clinics and delivered by our team who are operationally experienced in service delivery. These services are designed to optimise your business and facilitate your focus on advancing clinical services. Our services include:
- Industry leading clinical management systems supported by our own in-house team.
- Human Resources management delivered by professionals who have experience in the industry and are supported by a local manager.
- Streamlined financial management systems including benchmarking, accounts payable and payroll support, allowing you and your team to focus on high clinical standards and great patient outcomes.
- Staff professional development is enhanced. Supported by our training and education group, your clinical staff are assisted in progressing through their career. Training and education is based on staff’s training gaps, their career objectives and advancements in clinical standards. We aim to have staff who are at the leading edge of the profession and who are highly engaged in their career, their professional development and also with our company.
- Access to our brand and systems. By being part of a large branded group you will have access to the systems, technology and processes that have helped My FootDr become successful. Furthermore, you’ll benefit from great marketing activities within the group which are designed to drive new patients into your clinic.
If you are in a position where you would like to have a confidential discussion about how partnering might benefit you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.