We are now able to create nails that look clear, healthy and natural in one appointment using cosmetic nail restoration.
This treatment may be ideal if you:
- Are unhappy with the appearance of your nails due to discolouration, a moth-eaten appearance, a fungal nail appearance or other changes to the appearance of the nail
- Have completed your antifungal laser treatment and are waiting for you nails to grow out
- Want to improve the appearance of your toenails and would like the service completed by experienced, board-registered health professionals that follow strict sterilisation and hygiene protocols
My FootDr is proud to offer KeryFlex, a safe cosmetic nail application that restores the appearance of your nails in one appointment. The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows your real nail to grow in a fungal-free environment. The treatment creates a realistic-looking nail for an immediate cosmetic improvement, helping many patients restore confidence in the appearance of their nails.
The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents. It is available in three colours: Natural, Opaque and Pastel.
How Does KeryFlex Work?
- We first prepare the nail by giving it a good base to apply the new nail over
- We brush the bonding agent to the nail
- We use a resin to build up the nail, sculpting and contouring the nail for optimal appearance
- We apply the sealant
- We use ultraviolet light to harden your new nail within 2 minutes
- You’re free to apply nail polish, continue with all your regular activities, and enjoy your new nails
- Your new nail is extremely strong, yet elastic, so it adjusts well to the rolling motion of your feet when you walk
- The nail is breathable, allowing your true nail to grow beneath the artificial nail without any adverse effects
- Keryflex has antifungal properties
- Your new nail looks and feels natural
- The cosmetic benefits are seen and completed in one appointment
- Your new nail is insoluble to water, acetone, nail polishes or detergents
- Completed by board-registered podiatrists with strict hygiene and sterilisation protocols