Introducing a professional nail restoration system to my FootDr podiatry centres!
KeryFlex is a safe application that restores the appearance of your nails affected by fungus, dystrophies and trauma.
KeryFlex named as one of the Top Ten innovations in podiatric care by Podiatry Today
The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the real nail to grow in a fungal free environment. The KeryFlex nail provides a realistic looking nail during anti-fungal therapies. It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement to compliment our laser fungal treatment, PinPointe™ FootLaser™.
The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents and is a great way to restore confidence in the appearance of your nails while you are treating fungal nail conditions.
How Does KeryFlex Work?
- Nail bed is prepared with debridement of the nail.
- KeryFlex Bond is brushed onto the nail plate and nail bed.
- KeryFlex Resin builds up the nail and allows sculpting and contouring of the nail.
- KeryFlex Seal is applied after the modeling process is completed.
- Ultraviolet light hardens the substances within 2 minutes.
Properties of KeryFlex Nails
- Polymerization process bonds the synthetic resin to the nail bed.
- KeryFlex resin is extremely strong yet very elastic which adjusts to the rolling motion of the foot.
- Restores nail to normal appearance and function.
- Insoluble to water
- Seals prepared nail bed
- Available in three colors: Natural, Opaque and Pastel
- Responsive to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light.
- Has an anti-fungal property.
- Providing immediate cosmetic improvement during Laser treatment for Onychomycosis
- Creating a flexible, nonporous artificial nail, allowing remaining natural nail to re-grow
- Providing optimal cosmesis during oral antifungal therapy
- Providing optimal cosmesis for non-treatable dystrophic nail disorders
- Looking and feeling completely natural
- Delivering a variety of hues to match natural nail bed
- Unaffected by acetone, nail polish, detergents