Greg is the co-founding director of My FootDr, Australia’s largest podiatry group.
After obtaining his bachelor degree (With Distinction) from QUT in 1992, he took up private practice in Bulimba in South East Queensland. Whilst building up his clinic throughout the 1990s, he was the Consultant Podiatrist at the Norfolk Island Hospital, completed a post graduate elective in Sports Medicine, and was a clinical supervisor and lecturer to QUT podiatry students, University of Queensland 4th Year medical students and postgraduate Radiographers.
Greg’s belief in a multidisciplinary approach to foot and lower limb care, and a special interest in complex orthopaedic and biomechanical, sports and rheumatological cases, sees him work alongside some of Australia’s finest medical and allied health practitioners.
He is passionate about innovation and technology in podiatry and likes to provide solutions for difficult cases.
In 2016 Greg was the recipient of QUT Faculty of Health Alumni of the Year Award and he also received a Special Award from The Chancellor for his services to the podiatry profession.
In his spare time Greg loves chilling out at Graceland Brisvegas with his family and playing rockabilly music with his band The Blue Cats.
- Board Certified Podiatrist
- Podiatrist for Cricket Australia (men’s and women’s teams), Queensland Cricket (Bulls, Fire and Heat), Brisbane Roar and Brisbane Bullets
- Certified Pedorthist (custom made footwear and medical grade modifications)
- Lower Limb Orthotist – Ankle Foot Orthotics, UCBLs, Supramalleolar Orthotics, knee braces, ankle gauntlets, CAMWalker boots
- Senior academic and part time lecturer at Queensland University of Technology
- Guest lecturer at Charles Sturt University
- Member Australian Podiatry Association
- Member Australian Pedorthic Association
- Member International Society of Prosthetists and Orthotists
- Member Queensland Alpine Sports Medicine group
- Numerous Keynote Speaker engagements
- Accredited / Reference Provider for Pinpointe FootLaser (USA)
- Pioneer in CADCAM Foot Orthotics in Australia (since 1993)
- Co-founded of the first Australian-based podiatry clinic in Singapore
- Course Committee Advisor of various Podiatry Courses at Australian Universities
- Committee Member of the Australian Podiatry Association (Qld)
- Past Australian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine (Qld) President
- Medicolegal Report Expert Witness