Javid is a passionate and friendly podiatrist who completed his bachelor of podiatry in 2022 from the university of South Australia. Javid enjoys all aspects of podiatry with special interest in general foot care, Musculoskeletal/sport injuries rehabilitation, ingrown toenail surgery, orthotic therapy and diabetic foot care. Javid is focused on providing treatment plans specific to the individual to assure healthy foot recovery.
In his free time Javid loves volunteering in fundraising and social events. He enjoys making a positive impact in the lives of people he meets and makes lifelong friends. Below are some examples of Javid’s achievements, contribution and roles serving the community:
- The Rotaract Club – Award for dedication and hard work as Vice President
- Rotary Youth Leadership Award
- The Rotaract Club _ Award for leadership quality as President
- Youth Parliament participant
- Caltex Best All Rounder Award
- Highly commended certificate student citizenship
- Certificate of appreciation in creating film and acting
- Governor’s Multicultural Award finalist
- Channel 7 young achievement award semifinalist
Javid also loves fishing, writing poems and meeting new people.
If you have any issue with your feet, please make an appointment to see our friendly podiatrist