Afterpay allows you to enjoy My FootDr services now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Simply sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment at your nearest My FootDr clinic*, and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception – it’s as easy as that.Book your appointment online
Get started & download the Afterpay app today
Check your payment limit in the App by selecting the barcode. When your treatment is finished, have your barcode scanned at reception. The first of your four payments will be taken at the time of your visit.
You will need
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be 18 years of age or over
- To live in Australia
Extras you should know
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit your My FootDr clinic.
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders, you currently have with Afterpay.
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an initial late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
How to Use Afterpay
- Book your appointment online or directly with your nearest My FootDr clinic
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us, please check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit, generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your Afterpay App