Brittany joined the My FootDr team as a Podiatrist after graduating from the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) with a Bachelor of Podiatry.
You can find her practicing at the Camp Hill and Fortitude Valley clinics during the week. Brittany is enthusiastic about Podiatry and providing compassionate holistic care for her patients. Her interests include all facets of Podiatry ranging from Musculoskeletal, Diabetic, General and Paediatric management. In particular, she enjoys performing Ingrown toenail surgeries and helping clients in reaching a pain-free solution.
Brittany is trained and experienced in:
- Orthotic and Footwear prescription in treating lower limb conditions
- Partial Nail Avulsion procedures
- Verruca Pedis Swift and Cryotherapy treatments
- Shockwave therapy, Foot Joint Mobilisations
- Fungal nail laser therapy
- Keryflex nail restoration treatment
She enjoys and is eager about making a positive functional difference in her patient’s rehabilitation journey in reaching better long-term health goals. Brittany is excited to develop and grow professionally in her career and is always up for new challenges! Brittany enjoys traveling and on her days off, you can find her exploring the best coffee and brunch spots in Brisbane with family and friend