My FootDr Unley (formerly Podiatry Care Unley) was established by Spiro Vithoulkas where it specialises in the treatment of heel pain in Adelaide and custom-made foot orthotics.
The Podiatrists at this practice have a special interest in the treatment of fungal nail infections, heel pain, postural alignment, children’s foot problems and sports-related foot and leg injuries. Our Podiatrists are accredited in the use of Shockwave therapy, ingrown toe management, diabetic foot care, general foot care, footwear advice, warts, corns and callus treatment.
All the Podiatrists at my FootDr love treating children and have a keen interest in children’s sports injuries/problems.
- Laser therapy for Nail Fungal Infections
- Heel pain and heel spur solutions are a speciality
- Shockwave therapy
- Video and computerised walking analysis
- Custom made soft orthotics
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- General foot care including pain-free treatment of corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toe nails.
- Enhanced Primary Care Treatment plans by Doctors referral are accepted.
- DVA Claims are accepted by appropriate doctor referral
- Surgical ingrown toenail procedures