- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promoter is My FootDr (Aust) Limited ABN 58 608 550 607 of Level 4, 25 Montpelier Road, Bowen Hills QLD 4006.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- The competition commends on 5 January 2022 at 8am AEST and concludes on 1 February 2023 at 11:59pm AEST (Competition Period).
- To enter, an eligible person must, during the Competition Period, fill out entry form via EDM within competition period.
- Limit applies of one entry per eligible person.
- An entry must be received by the Promoter by the end of the Competition Period or it will not be accepted. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility should a person not have the software, hardware or mobile plan that permits access to, and use of, the Promoters website. Any costs associated with accessing the internet, downloading data on a mobile device, or using any device to access and use the Promoter’s website is the sole responsibility of the entrant and is dependent on the internet / mobile service provider used.
Prize and draw
- There are two Westfield gift cards with the value of $250.00 dollars each to be won during the Competition Period.
- A draw will take place at 11am AEST on 27 February 2023 the Promoter’s offices.
- On the Draw Date, winner/s will be randomly drawn by an electronic draw process from valid submissions received during the Competition Period. One prize per person can be obtained.
- The winner will be notified by email via the email address registered on their competition entry form, or if no email is registered, via the telephone number registered, on or before 28.02.2023. The Prize winner must confirm whether they accept the Prize within 10 working days of being notified that they are a winner, or else they will be taken to have forfeited their right to the Prize.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact each Prize winner.
- In the event that a second chance Prize winner cannot be identified or contacted by Promoter despite all reasonable attempts to do so by the Promoter, or the Prize is unclaimed by that time for any other reason whatsoever (including because the second chance winner has forfeited their right to the Prize, the second chance winner does not accept and claim the Prize in accordance with paragraph 12 above, the second chance winner or the second chance winning entry does not comply with or consent to these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise), the Promoter may dispose of the Prize as it sees fit (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
- The Prize will be delivered by email to each winner within 5 working days of their acceptance of the Prize to the email address confirmed by the winner to the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize, or an element of that Prize, another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter (in its sole and absolute discretion).
- The Prize is like cash and will not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize (including if it is lost, stolen, damaged, expired or has been tampered with in anyway).
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for:
- any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications; or
- any Internet traffic congestion or problems with, or technical malfunction of, any hardware or software, including but not limited to any damage to the hardware or software of any entrant or other persons related to participation in the Competition.
The decision of the Promoter is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, disaster, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses or other events beyond the Promoter’s control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Competition, or prevent the awarding of the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If such an event occurs, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from any entrant or winner relevant to entry into or participation in the Competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the Competition.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome).
- The agreement which comes into force under these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in Queensland, and the Promoter and any consumer who participates in the Competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, and the performance or subject matter of the Competition.