my FootDr Christies Beach (formerly Podiatry Care) was established by Spiro Vithoulkas and later joined by Mark Demasi in the early 1990’s. my FootDr Christies Beach is now one of seven other my FootDr practices located in the metropolitan areas of Adelaide.
Our Podiatrists have a special interest in heel pain and foot pain solutions. At our podiatry clinic we have helped thousands of patients with heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, Sever’s disease, growing pains in children, aching feet, leg pain, shin splints, knee pain and many other sports injuries. Any foot or lower limb condition can all be treated successfully by your podiatrist with the right advice and expertise. In addition, our Podiatrists are accredited in the use of Radial Shock Wave Therapy, ingrown toe management, diabetes foot care, general foot care, footwear advice, warts, corns and callus treatment.
Areas we service:
my FootDr Christies Beach services the southern Adelaide areas including Lonsdale, Noarlunga, Reynella and McLaren Vale.
- Laser therapy for Nail Fungal Infections
- Heel pain and heel spur solutions are a speciality
- Shockwave therapy
- Video and computerised walking analysis
- Specialised foot manipulation.
- Custom made soft orthotics
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- General foot care including pain-free treatment of corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toe nails.
- Enhanced Primary Care Treatment plans by Doctors referral are accepted.
- DVA Claims are accepted by appropriate doctor referral.
Ample Car Parking is available at the front and at the rear of our building.
Christies Beach News
Did you know that more than 260 people aged 65 and over were hospitalised for a fall-related injury every day in 2016? Don’t let it be you or someone you care about.
As Senior’s Week (Qld) approaches later this month (August 19 – 27), we want to help educate Australians around the importance of preventing falls among our community’s most vulnerable. Continue reading Preventing falls lands on foot health
This month we are excited to release our inaugural Healthy Feet Survey to help bridge the information gap on foot health through examining how Australians look after their feet and lift the lid on some of the fundamental awareness issues with podiatry as a health service.
Commissioned and published by Australia’s largest podiatry groups My FootDr and Balance Podiatry, the report reveals modern lifestyle demands and ignorance are two major factors impacting on foot health.