Established by Spiro Vithoulkas and later joined by Mark Demasi in the early 1990’s, My FootDr Christies Beach (formerly Podiatry Care) is located at 141 Beach Rd, Christies Beach.
At our Christies Beach podiatry clinic, we have helped thousands of patients with heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, Sever’s disease, growing pains in children, aching feet, leg pain, shin splints, knee pain and many other sports injuries.
Any foot or lower limb condition can all be treated successfully by your podiatrist with the right advice and expertise. In addition, our Podiatrists are accredited in the use of Radial Shock Wave Therapy, ingrown toe management, diabetes foot care, general foot care, footwear advice, warts, corns and callus treatment.
Areas we service:
My FootDr Christies Beach services the southern Adelaide areas including Lonsdale, Noarlunga, Reynella and McLaren Vale.
Products & Podiatry Services:
- Laser therapy for Nail Fungal Infections
- Heel pain and heel spur solutions are a speciality
- Shockwave therapy
- Video and computerised walking analysis
- Specialised foot manipulation.
- Custom made soft orthotics
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- General foot care including pain-free treatment of corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toenails.
- Enhanced Primary Care Treatment plans by Doctors referral are accepted.
- DVA Claims are accepted by appropriate doctor referral.
- Ample Car Parking is available at the front and at the rear of our building.