My FootDr Unley (formerly Podiatry Care Unley) was established by Spiro Vithoulkas and is now one of nine My FootDr podiatry centres located in the metropolitan area of
The Podiatrists at this practice have a special interest in the treatment of fungal nail infections, heel pain, postural alignment, children’s foot problems and sports-related foot and leg injuries. Our Podiatrists are accredited in the use of Shockwave therapy, ingrown toe management, diabetic foot care, general foot care, footwear advice, warts, corns and callus treatment.
Spiro and all the Podiatrists at my FootDr love treating children and have a keen interest in children’s sports injuries/problems.
- Laser therapy for Nail Fungal Infections
- Heel pain and heel spur solutions are a speciality
- Shockwave therapy
- Video and computerised walking analysis
- Specialised foot manipulation.
- Custom made soft orthotics
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- General foot care including pain-free treatment of corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toe nails.
- Enhanced Primary Care Treatment plans by Doctors referral are accepted.
- DVA Claims are accepted by appropriate doctor referral.
Finding the correct shoe for your feet is not always an easy task, especially if you wear orthotics or have foot or leg problems. A comfortable and correctly fitted shoe is paramount for good foot health and the effectiveness of foot orthotics.
Everybody’s feet are different; the right fit for one person can be completely wrong for someone else. When buying shoes, you need the correct footwear for the task and footwear that is correct for your feet. Continue reading Find your perfect fit at our end of season sale
To get the most out of your game and your body, you need to wear the right football boots for your feet. Our podiatrist have reviewed over 20 men’s and women’s football boots from leading brands to help you find the best fit for your game. Download our free eBook today! Continue reading Football Boot Review 2018
Leading podiatrists warn that many Australian children could be starting off the school year on the wrong foot by wearing shoes that permanently damage their feet.
Children spend at least 1200 hours in school shoes each year – and that doesn’t factor in extra-curricular activities such as sports. Continue reading Gen Z starting school on the wrong foot.