my FootDr Unley (formerly Podiatry Care Unley) was established by Spiro Vithoulkas and is now one of seven my FootDr podiatry centres located in the metropolitan area of Adelaide.
The Podiatrists at this practice have a special interest in the treatment of fungal nail infections, heel pain, postural alignment, children’s foot problems and sports related foot and leg injuries. Our Podiatrists are accredited in the use of Shockwave therapy, ingrown toe management, diabetic foot care, general foot care, footwear advice, warts, corns and callus treatment.
Spiro and all the Podiatrists at my FootDr love treating children and have a keen interest in children’s sports injuries/problems.
- Laser therapy for Nail Fungal Infections
- Heel pain and heel spur solutions are a speciality
- Shockwave therapy
- Video and computerised walking analysis
- Specialised foot manipulation.
- Custom made soft orthotics
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- General foot care including pain-free treatment of corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toe nails.
- Enhanced Primary Care Treatment plans by Doctors referral are accepted.
- DVA Claims are accepted by appropriate doctor referral.
Podiatrists are urging parents to take big steps for their children’s feet as part of National Foot Health Month, to help Aussie kids grow up living an active and pain-free life.
Australia’s largest podiatry group, My FootDr podiatry centres, has this month released new research revealing 81% of parents have never taken their child to visit a Podiatrist. Continue reading Little feet a big focus as Australia celebrates National Foot Health Month
Netball finals are just around the corner and athletes will be pushing their bodies to breaking point, striving to come home as strongly as possible. It’s the tail end of the season when bodies are tired, and this is a common time for netball injuries to happen.
There are two main categories of injuries that can occur – acute and chronic. Chronic injuries come about over a long period of time and are in broad terms “wear and tear” or repetitive type conditions. Continue reading Put your best foot forward in the finals!
With the end of 2017 rapidly approaching, now is the time make sure you’re making the most of your private health insurance benefits.
Unfortunately, private health funds do not allow you to rollover your benefits – so if you haven’t used up your podiatry benefit amount for this year, you will LOSE IT! Continue reading Use it or lose it…Have you claimed your NO GAP* orthotics?