Our centres provide the full scope of clinical podiatry including comprehensive foot assessments, various treatments and surgery.
Welcome to My FootDr Hyde Park podiatry clinic! Located on Park Lane, Our My FootDr Hyde Park clinic is conveniently found inside the SportsMedNQ Hyde Park Physio clinic. Our Hyde Park podiatrist, John Gallagher, will be able to assist with:
- Diabetic foot assessments and foot care
- Routine nail and skin care
- Hard skin, callus and corns
- Ingrown nail procedures
- Shockwave therapy
- Management of foot, ankle and lower limb injuries
- Biomechanical assessments, including video gait analysis and 3D foot scans
- Customised foot orthotics, including use of the latest in 3D printed technology, offering both rigid and soft devices
- Footwear advice and prescription
- Custom footwear
Our team at My FootDr podiatry clinics are a passionate and enthusiastic team of professionals, who are committed to providing the highest quality of care for their patients. Our Hyde Park Podiatry clinic services it local Hyde Park community as well as the neighbouring areas of Hermit Park, West End, Pimlico, Currajong and Railway Estate.
Are you one of the 48% of Australians that wake up with heel pain once a week?
If heel pain is impacting how you move, how you feel, and how you live, then it’s time to get help from My FootDr.
Plantar heel pain (often caused by plantar fasciitis) is a common condition causing severe pain under the heel bone. Pain in the heel or in the arch often indicates inflammation of the long band of tissue under the foot called the plantar fascia.
Each year, having a second pair of custom foot orthotics saves thousands of patients significant time, money, hassle and the recurring question: “now which shoes did I leave my orthotics in?”.
If you’re on the fence about whether you need that second pair, here’s what you should know.