Your custom orthotics provide support that’s unique to you! Give yourself twice the amount of support for $200* and redeem our second pair orthotic offer today. Having a second pair of custom foot orthotics saves patients significant time, money, hassle and the recurring question: “now which shoes did I leave my orthotics in?”. Call your local clinic to get your second pair* today.Read more
If you have flat feet, knowing which insoles are right for your feet can be difficult and confusing. There are so many types out there, which may leave you with a lot more questions than answers, like:
- How do I tell the difference between the different types of insoles – they all look the same?
- Which are the best insoles for me and my feet?
- How do I know if the insoles I have now are right for me?
- Is my foot or leg pain because of my flat feet?
- Am I going to get foot problems because of my flat feet – and would insoles help?
These are great and valid questions, and our podiatrists have set out to answer them all by explaining what having flat feet really mean for you – and where insoles fit into the picture.